MicroLogix 1400 to ControlLogix and vice versa via Ethernet

shepherd932

I have 5 systems that include a ControlLogix PLC and a Micrologix 1400 PLC. I need to connect these two via ethernet. I want to have two inputs on the Micrologix sent to the ControlLogix and used in the ControlLogix. Then i need to pass an output command from the ControlLogix to the Micrologix and have it used in the MicroLogix. I've attached two snapshots, one from each program to show what i have so far. Thanks in advance.

Micrologix.JPG ControlLogix.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue trying to get a messaging instruction to work. I'm trying to get some data from a Micrologix 1400 to a L83E...
Replies
Views
Hi, I usually work with siemens and the TIA portal but a customer has a series of cabinets I do with Micrologix and Panelview Plus 6, I haven't...
Replies
Views
I am trying to read a data table in a Micrologix over ethernet. I set up the table N11 in the Micrologix
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom