Factory Talk SE - Panel PC / 21CFR11

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everyone,

I have to convert a product from PanelView Plus 7 to Factory Talk View SE.

I was wondering if anyone has gone down this road?

I am looking at...

SuperLogics
Advancetech
Maple?

Looking for advice.

This will be a stand alone setup for skid mounted equipment.

Data shall buffer (store and forward), if the connection to a remote directory is lost for uploading all the information for 21CFR11.

I was thinking the PC should have at least two hard drives for RAID 0

Thanks to all!

Paul

Hello Everyone,

I have to convert a product from PanelView Plus 7 to Factory Talk View SE.

I was wondering if anyone has gone down this road?

I am looking at...

SuperLogics
Advancetech
Maple?

Looking for advice.

This will be a stand alone setup for skid mounted equipment.

Data shall buffer (store and forward), if the connection to a remote directory is lost for uploading all the information for 21CFR11.

I was thinking the PC should have at least two hard drives for RAID 0

Thanks to all!

Paul
Hi Paul,

I've completed this exact conversion a few months ago. I ended up using an Advantech PC as the client for SE. Here's the exact info on the model I used; it's pasted from an Excel file, so seems a bit off...

HMI - FT View SE Client Advantech Panel PC Main Panel PPC-3150-3S51 Advantech 1 Get SSD 128GB & Windows 10 Option http://www.advantech.com/products/1-2jkjm3/ppc-3150/mod_d3939cca-f294-4959-8991-75c5bdce3923

Everyone at the plant is happy with the client so far and the ability to edit the layout from the server without the need for downloads is great.

Hope that helps,
Vlad