Toggle bit from rslogix 5000 emulator

macs_plc

How to toggle bit from rslogix emulator ....it is working when i run by forcing inputs ,,,but its is not working (cant control by )when i try from emulator i/o data

How to do that ???

You can only toggle inputs in a rung. Output status are determined by the rung input conditions. To turn on outputs manually it need to be forced on.

To toggle inputs you can use Ctrl + T, or right click -> select toggle, or.......

How to activate rslogix 5000 toggle bit from
Rslogix emulator...plz see screen shot...if i click the toggle bit...corresponding changes is not happening in my program (rslogix 5000) means --- > same is not activating ???what i have to do??

emullll.JPG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
EDIT: I suppose i should mention, RSLogix 500 V8.40, SLC 5/04 (1747-L542C) Is there is a way to use the FFL instruction in a way that doesn't...
Replies
Views
I have a printout of some Control Logix code that I am trying to implement in Emerson Rx3i. The code involves resetting the Master node of an...
Replies
Views
We have PLCs on the line and I am using Logix Emulate. No matter which one I am connected to I can not toggle or force anything.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to write a program in ST which would toggle a bit with one button. So when the button is pushed the bool sets to 1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom