FT view SE Studio Import tags needs Vstudio

mtariq_amin

Dear All,

I am trying to import tags and alarms tags in FT view SE 5.0 by using import & export tool...

but its giving me message that i need to open VStudio to import tags.

How am i going to open V studio to import all my tags. In my program file i donot fine any V studio software...

Waiting for yr prompt reply...

Regards,
Tariq

If you need to export tags from PLC, I would recommend instead just use offline tags. When you go to RSlinx entirprise communication settings and set up your short cut, on the same screen you may see "offline" path to controller tags. Just navigate to your PLC file and you will be use PLC controller tags same way as being online

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to automation too. I am currently using FT View Studio to create the HMI of a project and I have come...
Replies
Views
So I have copied the MER file from a panelview and converted to MED file. How to get updated tags to use in displays. I know i have to do...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time poster. I am a new graduate working in the automation and controls industry for an OEM. I am working on making a new HMI interface...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have a FactoryTalk Alarm Editor question for you guys. I recently completed an install that involved adding two new assets to my...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Does anyone know of any way to copy displays from ME to SE. I've tried exporting and importing, but the import is always completed with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom