Something different for tracking part

Congratulations. You are on your way to cleaning up conglomeration.

It was not quite as bad when there were only 2 long entrance points. I added 2 more which just complicated it more. With a couple future additions/changes being discussed on this line, being able to look in one place and see it all will be very helpful, not to mention freeing up a little chunk of memory.

Thanks everyone.
Dale

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a new job programming PLCs and HMIs after being away from them for ~7 years. I am trying to establish a test setup with an old AB...
Replies
Views
Folks. Iv the luxury of replacing a PVP7 that got hosed down internally this morning. It happens here. I'm used to it. However, today, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, on some PCs that we use at customer locations and that are running non-critical programs, and are running with 'normal' Windows i.e. not Win 7...
Replies
Views
When I calculate a "rate" it is the amount of time it took to fill a certain amount of something. Please look at this image and explain to me how...
Replies
Views
Hi there. In the past I have read many posts about Advanced HMI in forum. I have a potential project for which Advanced HMI could be used, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom