You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 13th, 2019, 10:43 AM   #1
avinashmane
India

Thumbs up Schneider PLC - M258 processor

Hi friends,
I am AVI , working on Schneider electric make M258 PLC. While communicating it with SO machine software v3.0, facing problem. Two cables are usedfor communication, Ethernet cable to Ethernet port and Serial line cable to USB port. Driver is TCP/IP.
Some days before while configuring gateway in somachines-my controller, it had been displayed Gateway 1 and Gateway 2 along with controller automatically, when I clicked on Scan network button. But now last day it had not displayed the controller, so not able to set active path and download.
I have restarted the gateway and PLC available in task bar. But in vain.
can anyone guide me to resolve this problem.
Thanks.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum