Melsec V2.4

rpoet

Can anyone point me toward a place to get a copy of Mitsubishi's Melsec V2.4? The local Mitsi dealer has been no help.

I have a friend who has an old PLC that has dumped its program, thanks to a dead battery. Amazingly, he has the program file, but not the software to upload it. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

rpoet

Can anyone point me toward a place to get a copy of Mitsubishi's Melsec V2.4? The local Mitsi dealer has been no help.

I have a friend who has an old PLC that has dumped its program, thanks to a dead battery. Amazingly, he has the program file, but not the software to upload it. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

rpoet
I don't know but could you possibly import the old file(s) into GX Developer and possibly re-load that way?
BTW, I'm searching my old software library for any Medoc software.

MELSEC Medoc - invalid Nam file

Thank you both, rpoet and Rich.

I know it's off topic, but I have an issue with Medoc and wonder if you have encountered something similar:

I tried to open the project I have (.prg, .nam and .hdr files for PLC F2-40RM) with Medoc v1.64b and v2.41. Both versions say that the .NAM file is invalid.

Do you have any idea how to proceed?

Last edited:

I know it's off topic, but I have an issue with Medoc and wonder if you have encountered something similar:

I tried to open the project I have (.prg, .nam and .hdr files for PLC F2-40RM) with Medoc v1.64b and v2.41. Both versions say that the .NAM file is invalid.

I have not used Medoc at all. I only posted here to see if I could find a source of the software for a friend. Sorry I can't be more help.

-rpoet

Zip the folder and attach the zipfile to this thread. Maybe someone can open it and find the problem for you.

Issue resolved

Thank you so much for the advices, I managed to fixed it. It appeared to be really trivial situation.

I just copied the file using the Medoc 2.41 software under a new name.
And the new project opened just fine.