ab menace activation file corrupted

jose7771

hi

i am in deep soup,i have been using rs logix software 500 but today
when i am opened the software it was showing error activation file not found even i inserted the activation file (floppy it was not opening),showing the message activation file not found

pleaseeeeeeeeee help me

regards

jose

You can renew, one free renewal per year on your activation code at the AB website. under online support all you need to do is enter your registration number then it will give you a number to enter on your activation utility

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I would need some help. I have installed the aveva plant scada and want to run a project. From the configurator, all are fine, as I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have the misfortune of needing to support some old firmware version 1756 controllogix machines in rslogix 5000, as well as some...
Replies
Views
I have a Win10 host that crashed this weekend. I reinstalled windows and Factorytalk Activation. Now my VM won't pull the licenses. Host and VM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom