simocode

panthripu

Hi
I am planning to get memory module and addressing plug for simocode installed in our area for replacement of simocode in case of failure. Right now We are using our PC/laptop.
I read on internet the procedure . It says for uploading the parameter to memory module , connect the memory module to simocode, a green light blinks for 10 seconds and within this time you have to press reset button. It will copy all the parameter to the memory module.
To my surprise the writing the parameter to new somocode is similar to it. Is it true or i am not able to understand it.

What about , if i upload the parameter to memory module and i want to write them so another simocode which already have another configuration saved in it.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all. I would like to be able to simulate sending and receiving specific bits between my Simocode pro V EIP module and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for the eds file for a simocode module "BASIC UNIT SIMOCODE PRO V MR". So far, I can only find the eds file for the pro V EIP...
Replies
Views
:banghead::banghead: Dear all, we have a SIMOCODE that is used to turn on/off some important pumps in the factory. Communication is via...
Replies
Views
Dears Once again need your support. I am starting on a simocode.After factory reset, I am trying to make some changes or reconfiguring the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, We have a conveyor at work that had a flight break off and did damage to the conveyor. We use Drag Conveyors......I was asked if a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom