benz_mscp

Hi every body,

We have a defect touch screen TP1500 comfort " is accessible ",
we will transfer the HMI project form this one to the a new one,
are the same model TP1500,
We tried to upload the last program by USB with succes,
But during the dwoilding to the a new one we got an issue with incompatibility,
So I need your support,
Please be notified that we have a laptop and TIA portal, Prosafe and the broken HMI is accessible.
is it possible to upload a program from HMI?

thank's in advance
Best regards
Othmane

What is the incompatibility issue exactly?
You cannot upload a program from the HMI to the project in TIA. You can only take a backup and restore it.

What are the exact type numbers of the old and new devices ?

Be warned that Siemens Comfort panels exist in 2 versions. The newest just called "V2" to differentiate from the old.
An image of the old version panel is unfortunately not compatible with the V2 version panel.

You do not have the source program ?

What are the exact type numbers of the old and new devices ?

Be warned that Siemens Comfort panels exist in 2 versions. The newest just called "V2" to differentiate from the old.
An image of the old version panel is unfortunately not compatible with the V2 version panel.

You do not have the source program ?

Thank you for your quick feedback.
yes, i don't have a source program,
see below the references:
the existing old one is 6AV2 124-0QC02-0AX0
and the new one is 6AV2 124-0QC02-0AX1.
Thank's

Last edited:
What is the incompatibility issue exactly?
You cannot upload a program from the HMI to the project in TIA. You can only take a backup and restore it.

hi CommissioningMan,
Thank you for your quick feedback.
i have message like incompatibility and that's all,

see below the references:
the existing old one is 6AV2 124-0QC02-0AX0
and the new one is 6AV2 124-0QC02-0AX1.
Thank's