Convert RS Logix program into PDF. file?

yes there is a utility program called pdf995.exe you can google for it as I don't have the link or do a search on this site and their is the link posted on other threads the utilty program comes in two parts one being a printer emulation

Pdfcreator:

I have had good success with PDFCreator. It shows up on your printers drop down.

http://www.pdfforge.org/

It is freeware with donations encouraged if you find it useful, and licenced for commercial use.

Stu....

I used CutePDF until the company bought a commercial license for PDF Creator.

PDF Creator is my default printer now.

I'll throw in another vote for PDFCreator. It's free and it has some really nice features, like the ability to wait/collect and combine sheets into one PDF (really nice for batch plotting a bunch of CAD drawings to one PDF).

It really is. I have the 900.00 acrobat 9.0 extended suite and cute pdf will turn web pages into pdf files that abobe acrobat pro will mess up.

If acrobat will not work i break out cute.

Sad that a free product works better than a 900.00 product and works better than the software from the people that invented the pdf format.

re: pdf creator

Just get this program : PDF Creating v2.0

pdf_03_03.jpg

PDF Creator: create PDF documents easily

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dtnyt5zgez1