1769-SM2 Modbus RTU - MSG Command Freezing

calvin127

Hello Everyone. I am using a 1769-SM2 Module to communicate Modbus RTU to a third party device, using the first serial port. I am using MSG commands to handle the communication through the SM2 module. I have a MSG dedicated to one register (FC6 write) and this particular MSG appears to "freeze" at a random interval. Reading all the documentation on MSG blocks, the only time a MSG will write is when conditions before the MSG on the rung are true (if any).The EN stays true, even though the "preconditions" on the rung to run the MSG are false. My guess is that this particular register point is getting stuck, hence causing the MSG to continue to try to write down until it gets a response. Has anyone else had this experience? Also is there a way to kill the MSG command, outside of putting conditions on the front end (i.e. is there a bit in the MSG word I can get which will reset the MSG block)? Thanks in advance.