GE VersaPro Software Demo

Webhead

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download the GE VersaPro software. I know you can install it and it give you a 3 or 4 days to register. I'm trying to look at an old program I wrote years ago that happens to meet the criteria I'm trying to write for currently. I know this code will work but unable to open due to the fact of not having my disk anymore.

Anybody have any ideas?

If you have Proficy machine Edition software you can import the VersaPro project into a new PME project. I don't believe GEIP makes VP or PME available for download, but if you have a good relationship with your local GEIP distributor they will probably be able to help you out.

If you're ashamed to ask your distributor for help because you're converting the old GE project to a different brand, post the VersaPro project folder here as a zip file. I can import it into PME and print it as a pdf file for you.

Wow Steve you knew exactly what I was trying to do in your second paragraph. I wrote the original code but don't plan on using in a GE PLC. I've uploaded the project and if you can put into a PDF for me that would rock. I'm trying to remember the values I used as starting setpoints....

Hope your numbers are in constant values, as it looks like none of the variables have initial values >0.
Here is the export of variables:

Last edited:
open versapro project in PME

Hi,

I've have a project done for ge90-30 in VERSPRO. importing it PME is now working, can anyone tell me how to do it, all I have are some files with extension .PDT and .NOB, are these files contain the logic I need or there are some missing files.???
If there are the logic files how i can view them in Proficy.

You really should have started a new Thread for this.
Hi,
I've have a project done for ge90-30 in VERSPRO. importing it PME is now working, can anyone tell me how to do it, all I have are some files with extension .PDT and .NOB, are these files contain the logic I need or there are some missing files.???
If there are the logic files how i can view them in Proficy.
Those are potential VersaPro files.
They all need to be in a folder along with the one with .fld and maybe a .hwcfg file.
In PME start a new Target with the correct CPU type 90-30 or VersaMax or whatever. Open that project and Right-Click the Target, Select Import then VersaPro Folder and select the one you need to Import.

missing files

Thanks Russ,

I think my project file is missing major files, I have a sample project done in Versapro and it has .fld, .hwcfg, .idx, .ssx, .vdt, .flb
and also for each program block there are 4 type files,
.bld
.blk
.nob
.pdt

I've got the last two only in my project:confused:

Sorry, but I cannot help with any missing files, no idea what to do if missing the .fld file.
Did you try an Import to see what you have? If you have access to the Processor you can Upload on top of the Import to get the rest.

software

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can download the GE VersaPro software. I know you can install it and it give you a 3 or 4 days to register. I'm trying to look at an old program I wrote years ago that happens to meet the criteria I'm trying to write for currently. I know this code will work but unable to open due to the fact of not having my disk anymore.

Anybody have any ideas?
er

Steve Bailey

i have a Ge fanuc Versamax program but i dont have PLC software ,i attched my program folder pl. change it to PDF format & send us on following Email id: [email protected]".
pl. sens us ASAP.............:geek::geek::geek:

thanks u so much in advance