OT: Oddball Pipe Union

deanfran

This machine we are dealing with has a bunch of these, and we haven't been able to ID them. The thread is straight metric 1.5M, but that's about all we can determine. A rubber o-ring fits inside the cup of the male thread end. We've contacted the machine OEM, but haven't heard back. Anybody ever seen this?

Fitting.jpg

Good thought. I wish it was bevel seat. I can get those all day. Personally I've never seen a standard bevel seat that small.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I have an " Oddball " Blower Motor , and really do not have any U.S. support . It is a manufacture called EBM Papst and the...
Replies
Views
U
Hi, I am trying to find out any sort of information possible on an old C.N.C. machine that was built by Northern Control Systems Inc from Addison...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi all, Related to my other post, I also need to measure some quite low temperatures (down to -50°C) in pipes. For the most part this is fine -...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Curious what the function is of this piece of steel pipe that a motor wire run through. The same thing is installed in the encoder...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm a beginner in the PID World, so right now I'm trying to program one controller to do the following: I have a Burst Machine to test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom