Wonderware version 9 security

squints

Hi all,

I am trying to create a dynamic security window in Wonderware 9. I understand how to add usernames and passwords in the security menu, but I want this to be accessible in runtime. I need the area managers to be able to add, delete, or change user information. Using OS security is not an option in this case. Any Ideas? I see the tagnames used for security, but I need to be able to see the list of usernames in the window. Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

Do you give access tot he "File" menu after a supervisor logs on. If so they could click Special>Security>Configure Users and do it that way. Or you could set the system tag to $ConfigureUsers = 1 and it will bring up the Configure Users screen.

Last edited:
Thanks,I set the $ConfigureUsers=1 and that works fine. My next issue is how to populate a combo dropdown box with the current users. I would like to do this so they only have to choose their name from a list.