Can't get to config screen Panelview Plus 600

mjggjm12

Hi all, I was uploading from a panelview plus 600 to back up the file and there were 6 runtime files in the memory. I need to know which one is being loaded automatically so I can put that file into our program backup files. Unfortunately this must be an older one because the little white box does not come up on power-up. Also, the programmer did not put a "go to config" button anywhere to be able to shut the runtime down. Does any one know of another way to get to the config screen. The software is Factory Talk ME, I believe version 5.0. I am not sure of the firmware version of the panelview.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help me.

Thanks for the fast reply. I connected the key board but none of the buttons did anything. What button or combination of buttons do I push on the keyboard to shut down the runtime and get to the configuration screen?

Thank you.