PowerFlex40 wiring diagram

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know where I can find the wiring diagram AB supply with a wired MCC cubicle containing a PF40 drive?

I want to duplicate the Hand-Off-Auto functionality for an external PF40, where Auto is 2 wire start/stop from PLC and speed reference is analog output from PLC.
Hand would start the drive and speed reference would be from the onboard keypad. I know Input 3 on the PF40 is configured for this by default.

Maybe this will help.

google powerflex 40 wiring diagram in mcc, then look in the images. Also, info on 2162T. A Powerflex 40 in a MCC bucket.
George

Similar Topics

Hi Guys! First of all let me tell you that I am not a programmer or anything close to it. I know the little things I know because of PLCtalk...
Replies
Views
All power flex inverters are suffering from F71 fault randomly across the Device net network which cause Operation to stop. As a resolution from...
Replies
Views
Can someone Please help me figure out how to write drive parameters over Profibus. Help Help Controller: Compactlogix L43 Profibus Master...
Replies
Views
I am designing a system which utilizes several different pumps. I have always used powerflex 4 and 40's for smaller motors in the past and...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentelmans, I try to establish connnection with PowerFlex 40 using Usb-RS485 converter like this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom