RS Logix 5000 and Factory Talk 8 licence transfer

krisbi

Hi guys.

For a project in my company we got a VM from a client with licenced software. I am wondering the legality of using that VM, and are the licenses still valid in this case? I couldn't find clear answer in Rockwell licence terms.

Thank you, best regards.

A virtual machine is no different than a physical machine. It requires licenses for the operating system and all other software installed on it.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an issue with 1756-L62S (revision 20.13) safety lock. We can't figure out who put safety lock on our project. Before I try...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an issue with 1756-L62S (revision 20.13) safety lock. We can't figure out who put safety lock on our project. Before I try...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I would like to write system\seconds tag (Factory Talk View SE) to a plc tag (RSLogix 5000) in order to handle the system\second value...
Replies
Views
So I had this problem last night, and could not find a fix anywhere on the internet.. Called Tech Support this morning such an easy fix I figured...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am new to Allen Bradley systems. I have made a program in RS logix 5000 and tested in on the emulator and it works fine. Now I have made an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom