RSLinx Ethernet/IP driver on a VLAN

ccamp

1. I am having trouble getting a new computer set up on RSLinx using the ethernet/ip driver. I have VLAN with multiple subnet's, PC's, Servers, Devices (PLC's), ect.

2. When I go in to driver configuration in linx and select Ethernet/IP driver I choose "browse remote subnet" (which is how all of my working computers are set up) I put in my subnet IP address for the devices i'm looking for and mask and press OK. When I go into RSWho and browse nodes it never finds anything.

On a working computer already configured with the ethernet/ip driver set up the exact same way I can find all nodes on the subnet. BUT, if i take a working computer and create a new identical ethernet/ip driver it doesn't work.

So I have working computers with this same driver set up in the past and everything works perfectly. But if I try and create a new ethernet/ip driver on any of my working or non-working computers it fails to work.

If IP directed broadcast or any other broadcast service was disabled on my router none of my computers would be able to browse any of the subnets thus everything would not be working.

Does anyone have any ideas??