cUL or CSA Timer Controller

OZEE

Not necessarily PLC related, but related to our control packages. We have a group of products where we use a Dwyer DCT500ADC timer controller.

However, this little timer is not available from them with cUL or CSA. They have a 120V version that is cUL, but not 24VDC.

So... I'm looking for a 24VDC Timer Controller that is cUL or CSA, hoping one of our Canadian friends can help me with this.

Thanks!

Are you sure you need it? The reason they likely do not have it is because it is not necessary. That unit only takes in 24VDC and switches 24VDC, there is no 120VAC connection to it. So it comes in under the "Low Voltage" classification of components that allows for use of anything that does not need intrinsic safety certification or other safety related certifications. You would need to power it from a UL / cUL listed power supply, but this device itself would not require listing. That's why they have listing on their 120V version though.