Problem in Mitsubishi Servo Amplifier

riyajahamad

Hi Friends,
I understand that this is not PLC related question but you Automation gurus ( Experts ) may help. We have Mitsubishi MELSERVO MR-H700AN controlled using Mitsubishi PLC for spindle control with posining.
In one of Amplifier we getting AL 52 Alaram, when we checked using Mitsubishi servo drive configration software, it is found that pulses from the plc and motor encoder found ok. But sometime amplifier not start (need initial zurk by hand, low starting torque) and drive give 52 Alaram. We checked by using Amlifier Test function it work fine.
Can anybody help.
Thanks in advance.

Don't know whether this applies to your situation, but for what it's worth:

For amplifiers that can work with more than one motor, there needs to be some method to limit the output current so that you don't damage the smaller motors in the range. Quite often you need to establish some sort of configuration for the amplifier. to match its output to the motor. Default values are generally set so that if you connect the smallest motor, you don't damage it. If you are using a motor larger than the smallest rated for that amp, and you haven't changed the maximum current (or max torque or motor model) setting, that could explain why you're getting an overload fault.

Remember, I have never used one of these amplifiers, so this is speculation on my part. Furthermore, I'm assuming Panic Mode is correct in that your error code represents an overload.

Thanks Panic Mode and Steve Bailey for replay.
At last struggling with system for two days we got fault, it was amplifier faulty, we replaced the same with newone and our machine started production.

Please help,
I have two servo motors from Melservo S series HC-KFS1361 and KFS43 with shows identical strange behaivor like power up ok servo ON ok but after short JOG stop and show ERROR 20 as it fault in wiring I have checked wires swap with other motor works ok I have took encoder cover and have a look under the hood standard syn encoder pcb and some Mitsubishi micro processor I guess for data transfer in mitsubishi own format. I suspect this encoders as they in two separate parts my get missalighnt due to foll (bough have some minor damage on plastic covers) so I try to play with alingntment of photo element and Glass (scale) disk it all shows pretty obviouse when it works and when is not. tryed also discharge super capacitor ( I guess is for reading in absolute mode) doesnt help.
Can you advise what elsa to try?
Kind regards