Ethernet Card Fault Control logix

Densam

Control logix running L5K with an ethernet card failed to communicate with server running RSVIEW32k. Ploblem no communication with server. Pinged the plc there was communication. Tried to go online to the plc faile. Went to the plc , ethrernet card all green no red lights. Unplugged and replaced, passed the test all green lights but no comms. The net led flashing slowly. Eventualy replace the card set ips and trasmission restored. My question is how come i can ping the plc but can not communicate with RSVIEW and Development machine? this is the second card i have replaced can i get to check before this kind of thing happens

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a project which utilizes an L-33ER CompactLogix (v32), which will communicate with a RIO rack with a 1769-AENTR card in its Slot...
Replies
Views
I have a system that is using TCP sockets. There are 5 connections between the Ethernet card and the end devices (smart conveying system)...
Replies
Views
I have a grundfos Hydro pump skid with a cu 352 ethernet card communicating with an allen bradley 5069 compactlogix controller. I have the aoi in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a mitsubishi A800 drive with A8NEIP_2P that I'm trying to communicate with AB Ethernet/IP Card 1756 ENBT/A. I have everything setup...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm a total newb, so be gentle. Does anyone know what is the equivalent amount of bits to Allen Bradley packets? I was looking up a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom