TM221CE16R Calculation Issue

There are numerous examples for when to use them.....Normally it is to trigger something like a counter or a pulse timer or set or reset a coil. Sometimes you dont care what the condition of something is you just want to know when it switched on or off

edge.JPG

Hi again,

Does anyone of you know what is the function of rising and falling edges? I essentially want to trigger a timer once a coil is turned off, after being on.

Thanks guys

Maybe you should use falling edges with TOF Timer to solve this.

M221_TOF_01.jpg

I haven't really understood it unfortunately I guess.. I essentially want to run M1 for 9 seconds once M0 goes to LOW, from HIGH..

Falling Edge.PNG

Similar Topics

HI All, I have to use thermocouple (sine the give voltage as output), and I have two analog inputs in my TM221CE16R, which are voltage dependent...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a little confusing in connecting the inputs to TM221CE16R, Schneider PLC. And this is the first time I am using a PLC, though I am...
Replies
Views
Hi ALl, I am using TM221CE16R for my plant automation. This controller of schneider only accepts 24v dc as input. Less than 5v is a definite low...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you all had a good Christmas, just working on a project for a customer and am going to be using a TM221 from Schneider Electric. Has...
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom