Schneider HMI Screen Mirroring to Bigger LED TV

dhawalpanchal

Hello everyone!

I've been assigned a task to duplicate HMI screen to a bigger LED TV. I'm using HMIGXU3512 of Schneider make. I want to know what are the possibilities to create a connection from HMI to LED tv. My HMI is having one Ethernet port, and two COM ports only.

I've searched for an option of using Citect SCADA from Schneider, routing variables from Vijeo Designer to Citect SCADA and design a same screen in SCADA software. But still I'm having problems in mapping the variables. Can anyone please share their backup or ideas through which I can have an idea of the same.

Any other idea for the same task would also help. Thank you in advance!!

If doesn't have an HDMI port so you are never going to be able to directly connect a TV to it, however there may be a 'work around'. Most HMIs allow you to connect to it remotely from a laptop/tablet, for some you have to use specific software some allow you to use a web browser. So you would need a computer to run the remote access method and you use the computer to connect to a big screen TV.