Wierd thing with 1761 net eni

AndrewB

Hi
Im having a wierd thing with a 1761 NET Eni hooked up to a SLC503.
Basically the PLC & eni are setup exactly the same as others i have around the place. (I use the same file and just change the IP to set them up)

I can get online through the ENI either through the network or by pluggin in a Xover RJ no worries.

as soon as i get online it hard resets itself (ethernet side of the eni only), it then powers up lets me connect and continues on this loop forever.

seems strange as nothing has changed and it was working fine..

anyone come across this before?

Similar Topics

Have a machine that has a Mitsubishi fx32u-32m plc and a ABB Power Supply in the machine that is part number CP-E 24/0.75 It is a 120vac powered...
Replies
Views
At the site I am at I am converting several 90-30 plcs to RX3i. While I am here, the customer had me look at a problem with one of the 90-30...
Replies
Views
Hi All.. We have a little problem at the plant I work at... we have been in contact with techconnect and not really achieved much so far.. just...
Replies
Views
Writing a lights control for a church, and just started receiving the error pictured when I do a Verify Project. I can Verify File for each of the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a strange problem I can't come up with a solution to. I have a TONR in my program set at 7 minutes. When the timer reaches 7 minutes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom