B&R Panel to PC Upload?

alec24

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to findout if I can Transfer the Panel Program (let's say a Power Panel or another B&R) to my PC and then be able to edit that program using Automation Studio. What happend is that I have two B&R Panels already programmed and I just want to edit that Panel program.

Of course I don't have Automation Studio yet, I need to find out if this is possible before I buy it or something.

For Example I know that with Siemens WinCC Flex I can "upload" the Panel Program to my PC but I cannot edit it. Is this the same with B&R?. From what I have read in this forum, with B&R you can't even "upload" the PLC program so I Imagine that "upload" the Panel Program is the same.

I'd have asked on the B&R support page but I got no answer.

Any Information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello guys,
So you mean we can not see the loaded program in the power panel??
In fact, I want to monitor the plcs which are connected to the panel and the only way of connection is from the power panel.But I don't know how I can see the ladder program. Can anybody help me?

Hello guys,
So you mean we can not see the loaded program in the power panel??
In fact, I want to monitor the plcs which are connected to the panel and the only way of connection is from the power panel.But I don't know how I can see the ladder program. Can anybody help me?

Hello,
if you dont have the original AS project that was used to program the panel you will not see ladder diagrams.

You can - with AS - see watch lists (online lists of variables) or e.g. use PLTrend (signature) to show a trend line of varibles.

Either programm (AS, PLTrend) can only query the PLC for used variables and can show the values of all Variables.

BR
BB

Hi bits'bytes
I've just find the project and open it with AS v2.7 for maintenance. Now I can not go online!!!!! the monitor tab is deactivated and I don't know how to go online !!! the software is so complex and is different from the other PLC software like versapro or Simatic Manager. Can u help me to figure out this problem in AS??

Hi bits'bytes
I've just find the project and open it with AS v2.7 for maintenance. Now I can not go online!!!!! the monitor tab is deactivated and I don't know how to go online !!! the software is so complex and is different from the other PLC software like versapro or Simatic Manager. Can u help me to figure out this problem in AS??

Hello,
what is your hardware again ?

You try to connect serial or ethernet ?

did you already open the communication settings ?

do you know the program teamviewer ?

please answer this questions for further diagnoses.

br
BB

Thanks a lot for your response and cooperation. But finally, I could connect to the Power panel. The problem was in my serial cable. It was broken. If I encounter new problem I will tell you. Thank you again for your time and consideration.

hello bits'bytes
there is system in which B&R powerpanel 4pp220-1043-75 communicating with B&R ex282 bus controller card via ethernet powerlink. on rack with bus controller card there are DI DO and AI cards are available.i have to connect another system and access the AI channel value. can i get the data if i connect another CPU(having ethernet powerlink card) with the existing ex282 card on enthernet powerlink ?o_O i can not change anything in running (existing) system. or if there is another solution plz guide me.🤞🏻

Please urgent help needed.
B&R Power Panel 4PP250.1043-K01 just keep rebooting once it gets to initialization stage.
What can I do to resolve this issue?

Please all advise will be followed. I just want this device to function again.

B&R Power Panel 4PP250.1043-K01 just keep rebooting once it gets to initialization stage.
I'm not experienced with B&R but I had same problem with BECKHOFF IPC , in that case I changed the BIOS battery and the problem was solved.

I tried replacing the BIOS battery as you suggested but the problem persisted. I contacted someone who told me the Flash Drive has been wiped off.
He advised I contact the manufacturer for assistance.

But I'll like to inquire if you have any idea of how I can copy the data on a good Flash Drive to the one on this B&R Power Panel.