Micrologix 1400 Modbus & Ethernet

rmb550

I have looked through the User Manual and Reference Manual for the ML 1400 and can't figure out if it's possible to use BOTH Ethernet and Modbus at the same time. Please note, I have a bit of experience using the Ethernet/IP on this device but have never done any Modbus communications.
Has anyone ever done this?
Thanks,
rmb550

Similar Topics

I want to learn about modbus communication and I saw on another thread about inexpensive modbus relay units so I found it on Amazon along with a...
Replies
Views
I have a spare Micrologix 1400 Series B I bought used on Ebay awhile back. I had thought of it as a spare PLC for my train project but I screwed...
Replies
Views
Good Day! Would anyone be able to explain what is happening with the COP's and MOV's in this Modbus poll routine? If anything I am confused by...
Replies
Views
I been tasked with setting up communication between a heating cooling unit manufactured by Advantage Engineering and a Microloagix 1400 plc. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to communicate between a MicroLogix 1400 and a Click PLC. There is a great video from AD that shows the simplicity of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom