TD200 display (v3.0) - change screen (user menu's) with function keys?

styrk

Hello.

I got a TD 200 textdisplay (v. 3.0), where i have created a usermenu with a the wizard, now i want to be able to change the displayed screen with the function keys to one of the usermenu's..

How is that possible? Currently the only way to access the user menu's is to press ESC and then select a user menu in the list on the display.

I have tried alot of examples from siemens.com but none seems to work.. (maybe they are for the older versions of this text-display??)

Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

I've done a test on TD200 on plcSim s7-200, my message has an enabled bit V14.7, then when i set this bit into 1, the message didn't appear on the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a TD200 display connected to my S7 200 PLC. The display recieve its power from the CPU, is there a way to disable this and get the...
Replies
Views
Im using a TD200 with a S7-200 PLC. I have configured the alarms, and i have set it to default to operator/user screens not alarms at the...
Replies
Views
If a TD200 program was created with the wizard in Microwin does anyone know if the code for the TD200 would be uploaded to micowin when doing a...
Replies
Views
Beause Siemens TD200 has been discontinued,I still need to use some of the machinery.I nedd td200 alternatives.Can anyone tell me what the product...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom