Powerflex 755 fault code 926

esponda

Good day, I'm having a problem with a powerflex 755 drive, it was working properly and suddenly it started showing a fault code 926 (Ethernet fault, only recoverable by power cycling the drive) , but I can not find more information about how to fix the problem, in the PLC program the drive can be seen. I was told that maybe there's too much traffic in the network, but there are only 2 compactlogix processors, 8 micrologix, 2 panelviews and a remote IO ethernet card. Any recomendations about how to fix or troubleshoot this problem?

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hello, guys I am having an issue with Pflex 755, when it is stopping the motor, it is going on fault 9 " Transistor Over Temp". Has anyone dealt...
Replies
Views
Hi all - - Looking for advice on what to look for hopefully, I am not a drive guy. Off site today and don't have anything in front of me, but...
Replies
Views
Dear All, please i need urgent help for my powerflex 755 110kw, F13 ground fault . as it occurs in 2-3 times in day and after resetting its OK...
Replies
Views
So I'm replacing a terminal block on the inverter board for a 755. I'm wondering if anyone knows what conformal coating would be best? I'm not...
Replies
Views
Powerflex 755, running 2 weeks, and faulting with code 17 input phase loss.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom