Creating a .NET program for TwinCAT PLC with Windows CE

Dhornberg

I mentioned this question in another post but i feel that it needs its' own post.

I have a Beckhoff CX5010 software PLC running Windows Embedded CE 6.0. I have connected a display, a mouse and a keyboard so i can interact with it. I use a laptop with TwinCAT 2 to configure and program the CX device.

I now want to test the possibility to integrate .NET programming. The problem is that i have never used .NET at all, so it's completely new to me.

What I would really like is a short guide on how to create a simple program for Windows CE that also interacts with the TwinCAT PLC.

Say i want a .NET program that does this: Read the value of an output and present it in a textbox(label?).

What i've figured out so far: I need Visual Studio 2008 to write a code for Compact Framework. I need to create the program using Compact Framework 2.0 to be able to run the program on my CX5010 device.
I create the project using project->Visual Basic->Smart Device->Device Application(Target platform: Windows CE, .NET CF v2.0). I then need to add some form of library file or dll file to be able to communicate with my TwinCAT I/Os, and from here is where I need help...

Bump

Anyone? I'm guessing it's not that hard if you know how to do it.
Archie sent me an example for some SQL stuff but i find it too advanced for learning. I just want to start with the most basic (reading/writing a variable and such)