Help me about Flow Meter

PLC_Primer

P
Hello All,

I am now in the task that to design a dosing system.
i am looking for a cheap flow meter with pulse output, may be 10 or 100 pulses/litre. I will push this pulse to input of Siemens PLC CPU222, then i use a counter to calculate the mass of flow.

Could you help me what brand of flow meter i should use ? as cheap as possible ! (i use 0.75 KW pump)

I am looking for your helps.

Thanks.

Hello,

We need additional info to solve your problem. What kind of product or you willing to measure, what or the piping dimensions. Can we use flans or clap coupling ect.
In what kind of environment is the equipment going to work. What's the wanted accurency?

Rudi

Hi !

Hi Fritz_frederix,

Do you know SIKA ? it is a material using at beton mixing station, to keep beton not to dry. i use the flow meter to measure the flow of SIKA and display at the panel.

The high accuracy is not neccessary in this application, the diameter of connection is about 3/4".

you could suggest me which manufacture can supply, i will contact them for detail(about connection, diameter).

Thanks

http://www.gfsignet.com/

I use these to monitor all my water applications

4-20ma - Pulse

Many differant applications and size. Very accurate