cx programmer scaling

Anu Amne

Hey guys, how can i know that my scaling is right just with the simulation( without the plc or the external components). I m doing the scaling but im not sure if its right or wrong...

Change the input of your scaling instruction to an internal word. Edit the internal word and check the results of the scaling function. If it is what you predicted then the instruction is fine. The scaling instruction will be a straight linear function of the input based on the points entered.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've come across some code that is scaling an analog value in a GE 90/30 (now porting to RX3i). There's some oddity going on that I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new with Omron PLC. I am currently having problem with SCL block function. The SCL block function takes input from analog water level...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
I need a good website or tutorial to learn plc programming Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom