FactoryTalk View ME - PanelView - Number Screen List

ortega

Hello my friends,

I would like to know if there is a way to see a screen list with theirs number in FactoryTalk View ME.

It is just to check if there is a repeated number screen.

Best regards,
Evandro H. Ortega.

:eek:

Export all the displays to XML.
You can view them all easily in NotePad++.

The display number is listed in the main item at the top.

Screen number

When I create my screens I start with a screen number. This helps a lot to visualize the numbers and sort the screens. IE. Use 1 for main screen,
(1_Main_Screen) use 10-99 for overview screens, use 100-199 for a group of screens and use 200-299 for another and so on, use 800-899 for help screens, use 999-1000 for alarm screens. At least that's what I do.