RS Logix 500 uninstall!!!!!!!!

Jezz

Hi all,
we are going to get a new laptop :D so we need to uninstall RS Logix 500 I have never done this before and have no idea of the what is going to happen when I uninstall I have the licence disc so no probs there but having never done this I'd like to know what happens when I do this.

Thanks in advance Jezz

:confused:

If you are going to uninstall the activation, put the master disk in the floppy drive. On the master disk, there should be a program called EVMOVE. Run it, and it should move the activation.

As a check, run it a second time, and it should show that the activation exists on the floppy.

Uninstall RS Logix is easy!

Hi Jezz,
look! uninstall RS Logix is very easy, you can uninstall the key or the soft separatly. if you need install the soft in your new laptop, you only need the key licence, is not necesary uninstall the soft of your old laptop.
I think that it's that you are asking!

Santiago

Great so I can remove the key using EVMove and still leave the prog on the old laptop and then if it all goes wrong all I have to do is remove the key from the new one and put it back on the old one..

:D

Jezz