FANUC Robot I/O Viewer: R-30iA Controller

alive15

Good morning to all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a simple issue, I want to view the I/O through the Robot Teach Pendant with the description included. Right now, when the program is running, there will be a line of code that says "Wait for Digital Input 3 = On" for example. I want to change the way it looks by making it read "Wait for Digital Input 3 [Part Present] = On". Make Sense?

Currently, there is a second display window open with a list of digital inputs already listed, but I remember selecting this view option with the description and wanted to use it again.

Thanks and have a great day.

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever tried to integrate a Raspberry Pi to a Fanuc robot? I have this idea that I want to try out but I need to write integers from a...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have had a problem with some broken I/O wires on a Fanuc Robot. I'm sure we just need to rerun some cables , but I was...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using a Fanuc Robot (R30iB) to a Logix 5000 over Ethernet/IP using Safety. I have some...
Replies
Views
I have read every post I can find on how to interface an Automation Direct C-More EA9 series HMI to a FANUC robot with no luck. Some say it is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am currently in Nigeria and I came across a problem with a Robot fanuc that is installed in a Huky injection machine. The teach...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom