FTView ME Audit Log

robw53

I'm looking to create a method of logging changes in set points on Panelview Plus series 7 HMI's and letting Asset Centre store them. I see that they have an audit log when you set up electronic signature on buttons. I won't be using the standard factory talk security I will be using RFID fobs for each user and compare the ID against a database stored in the PLC. Is it possible to modify the audit log so that it points to a user outside of the FT security and logs that information for the user?

If this isn't possible, what are my other (ideally Rockwell) options? Historian, Transaction manager?

Regards

Rob

Similar Topics

I am trying to Implement RA's 21CFR11 Audit Feature for View ME stations using Asset Centre. The feature has been working as expected, however my...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom