Siemens Moore 353 Controller

mikeb1977

I need to reload a program in a siemens/moore 353 controller.
We have the special cable, but can't find the CD. It's been years since anyone has worked on these, and the manufacturer has obsoleted it. Does anyone have a backup copy of the CD that they could help me with? Or if someone has a CD that they no longer use, I would be happy to purchase it.

Thanks,

Mike

Similar Topics

First let me say that I know virtually nothing about this ans somehow got this project thrown at me! I have an old Win98 machine running WW 5.2...
Replies
Views
Anybody got any idea of how to configure the ProcessSuite software? How is the taging is done and how the program is downloaded to the PLC? How to...
Replies
Views
I have established an online connection to a machine using an S314 processor. I am using an mpi connector and simatic manager. The online...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a Siemens S7-300 Cpu 314C-2 DP with several cards of i/o and servos my laptop has TIA version 16 and 17 loaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom