Ab 1200xt hmi

PuJo

Gentlemen,
I am running into an issue with the AB 1200XT HMI running Solar TT4000 v5.0. For some reason, the HMI continues to reboot and never starting the TT4000 software. I run it on the test bench (no data, not connected to the network) and no issue all day long. Put it back in the unit and immediately, TT4000 software will not start and the unit starts rebooting again in a never ending process.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
PuJo

Similar Topics

I need to disable the on screen key board and touch screen mouse control. Is this done the same way as any windows 7 machine is done? Either...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time either remembering or figuring this out. I have a PLC program and the associated HMI program. I know what this means...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with Studio 5000 and ME Station, and I'm trying to find a way to detect if the PC with the HMI is shut down or not. I've tried...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Wondering if anybody can help me with this: I have a CompactLogix processor running a little robot cell. Every 200 cycles...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue where I want to simulate an Siemens HMI panel, through NAT connection to a PLC. I have the possibility through extended...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom