TAG??Local:1:O?""?"AB:1769_SDN_364Bytes:O:0"?""?""
TAG??Local:2:I?""?"AB:1769_DI32:I:0"?""?""
TAG??Local:3:C?""?"AB:1769_DO32:C:0"?""?""
TAG??Local:3:I?""?"AB:1769_DO32:I:0"?""?""
TAG??Local:3:O?""?"AB:1769_DO32:O:0"?""?""
TAG??Local:4:C?""?"AB:1769_IF4:C:0"?""?""
TAG??Local:4:I?""?"AB:1769_IF4:I:0"?""?""
TAG??B3?""?"INT[3]"?""?"(RADIX := Decimal)"
TAG??DataHora?""?"INT[14]"?""?"(RADIX := Decimal, PLCMappingFile := 10, IncludeConnectionStatus := No)"
TAG??Teste32Bits?""?"INT[2]"?""?"(RADIX := Decimal, PLCMappingFile := 11, IncludeConnectionStatus := No)"
TAG??Teste32bits_real?""?"DINT"?""?"(RADIX := Decimal)"
TAG??U4?""?"E3_PLUS"?""?""
TYPE?SCOPE?NAME?DESCRIPTION?DATATYPE?SPECIFIER?ATTRIBUTES
TAG?MainProgram?Teste?""?"DINT"?""?"(RADIX := Decimal)"
===========================================================

But, simple substitution for the "," or ";", don´t solve the problem.
The error message from log window of RSLogix when i try to re-import the same file:

Importing from C:\Documents and Settings\freitas\Desktop\teste.CSV...
Options: Create Tags=Yes, Overwrite/Discard Tags=Overwrite
Import New Comments=Yes, Overwrite/Discard Comments=Overwrite, Match by Rung Number=No
Error: Line 7: CR was seen in the middle of CSV record
Error: Line 7: CR was seen in the middle of CSV record
Error: Line 6: The CSV Schema line or Record line is invalid
Error: Line 6: Syntax error found while scanning import file.
Import aborted. All import actions have been undone and the original project content restored.

My windows is W2K SP4 Brazilian Portuguese.
My RSLogix is the English version.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm... I haven't run into this problem before, but all of my machines are English only...

I couldn't find anything talking about logix5000, but I did run across an article in the AB knowledgebase(for an older version of rs500, not 5000) that said there could be problems in certain languages with the default windows settings...

What do you have under Control Panel > Regional Settings > Number tab?
What are you using to look at the files with?
Can you look at them with notepad, or some kind of basic text editor? And are they different than when you are looking at them with a spreadsheet program?

HERE is the article I found talking about it. Again, this may have absolutely nothing to do with your problem.... But it was the closest thing I've run across.

I try to change the windows language to english ( Control Panel > Regional Settings ), unsucessfull. The number tab is "," with portuguese and "." with english, both don´t change nothing.
I´m opening the file with notepad and analysing it with a hex editor.
I´m very sure now, the problem is related to the import action. The file created, with simple
substitution of the "?" by the commas, is the right thing.
Attention to the error message:
The line 6 is the "0.3" string, the error:
"
Error: Line 6: The CSV Schema line or Record line is invalid
Error: Line 6: Syntax error found while scanning import file.
"
if i change the 0.3 for anything else, the error says like "expected 0.3 version".
Very weird.
I´m thinking if my windows or some dlls have the wrong version.

I´m disappointed with the Rockwell support, they can´t help me, or can´t say nothing to help me.

In Spain we have the same problem with the import function of Rslogix 5000.

Now for me the more simply system for import data to Logix is use the notepad for edit the comments and Tags.

For Logix is necesary the "," fot to be a correct CSV data, when we use the Excel and edit the CSV file and save, change the "," by ";" and we can't import.

Studio 5000 Tag Import from RSLogix 5 Tag Export

Hi. I am trying to import RSLogix 5 tags and comments to Studio 5000 v32 (tried both .csv and .txt) but keep getting an error:

"Error: Line 1: Import Export version mismatch. Expected version is 0.3. Check Import Export version syntax."

The item on Line 1 is B3:0/4|0|FLT_6K1|""|""|""|""|""|0|||0|
with | replacing the original commas I read somewhere that I should replace. I put the csv file in Notepad ++ but saw question marks which I deleted. I am at wits end how to get around manually typing in each tag! I have googled this with no luck. I sure would appreciate advice what to do.

My problem with " CR was seen in the middle of CSV record ", was solved changing the " , " separator by " ; " and saving the file.
I hope this can help to others users.