Ab 1200xt hmi

PuJo

Gentlemen,
I am running into an issue with the AB 1200XT HMI running Solar TT4000 v5.0. For some reason, the HMI continues to reboot and never starting the TT4000 software. I run it on the test bench (no data, not connected to the network) and no issue all day long. Put it back in the unit and immediately, TT4000 software will not start and the unit starts rebooting again in a never ending process.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
PuJo

Similar Topics

I need to disable the on screen key board and touch screen mouse control. Is this done the same way as any windows 7 machine is done? Either...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom