P14D modbus registers list

the18

Hello,

I have been looking for Agile P14D relays modbus registers addressing list and no luck so far, can you please help me with a link to a website or if someone have them please share them i will really appreciate the help.

P.S: it a MiCom General Electric's product, too many names.

Best regards,

p14n-2c-p14d-2c-p94v-agile-series-alstom-relays-250x250.jpg

Hello gclshortt,

Thank you for your respond and help, sadly i already looked and found this manual, but as you will see in the attachements it says that i need to consult a certain people to obtain the modbus mapping, i have been sending emails to Astom and GE, no one is answering me back, and i hoped one of the people in this community got a register saved somewhere to share ^^'.

Best regards.

Capture.PNG Caapture.PNG