Tia Portal Data Block Move Question

Big_Robo

Hi,

Ok bear with me, I have an Array of Real in a DB ranging from 0 to 10.

In ladder I want when count pulse = 100 move count into Array 0, then when pulse = 200 move into Array 1 so on so fourth.

Yes I could write in out line by line but want to know if there is a way to increment the array address instead of loads of move commands.

I've attached a very very crude picture showing what I mean, just want to know if there is a command to add the next array into a load memory address

Thank You.

Increment Array.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone As a topic title, I want to edit ALARM01_1 ALARM02_1 ALARM03_1 .... ALARMxx_1 to ALARM01_2 ALARM02_2 ALARM03_2 ...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I have a DB in TIA Portal V16 that is optimised. I cannot change this. There is an array inside that block which consists of 3000...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am working on a Siemens plc (1200/1500), and I have two instruction that i have to perform. A) data structure (40 bools, 40...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have uploaded some machine programs, what i noticed is that the programmer puts the inputs in a data block and work with this data...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum and i hope u can help me. Im doing a project where we need to read data in the Wincc Professional...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom