Controllogix and Micrologix 1100 MSG Ethernet

Hi, right now I am working with a Controllogix L72 and 10 Micrologix 1100 and I am also using a Stratix 8000. All the Micrologix goes to the Stratix as the Controllogix.
The problem is that I need to read from the Controllogix around 50 tags/adresses (such like F8:50.. F8:154 and so on) from each Micrologix 1100, each Micrologix has his IP adress.

Actually I am using the MSG instruction, but i dont think that creating 500 Message Tags its a good solution. :confused:

I dont know it is my first time working with messages, any ideas? examples? tips? manuals? :unsure:

Thanks!

Find or create some empty memory space adequate to hold all the data you need to read via message, then use logic to MOV or COPy the data from it's existing location into contiguous memory in the 'target' area you created. Then read all that data with one MSG instruction. If you have Integer and Floating point data, create or locate some free area of each type, then use two MSG instructions, one for each type of data. You are nowhere near the limit of data quantity you can move with one or two messages.

That´s exactly what I needed!! First I am going to use MattReardon example and them I am going to MOV the data to a different tag inside the Controllogix.

Just one question, whats the MAX lenght array limit of DINT and an array of FLOAT that I can send with a single message?

Thank you very much.