Transmitter to meassure DC current

Karsten

Hello,

I am looking fpr a transmitter or current transformer to measure 0-40 Ampere DC and get a two wire 4-20mA output. Ideas?

I would lean toward the shunt and mV to mA signal conditioner. We have used this setup in a number of installations. The Phoenix Contact conditioner looks interesting, and says it is rated for 0-50 A. If the equipment layout allowed that to be mounted where you could safely route the high current through it, isolated from other instrumentation, it would be worth looking into.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi ,when i check the 4-20 ma output from flowtransmitter with multimeter ,it can shows 4 ma , but when i check with process meter it only shows...
Replies
Views
How fail safe mode in level transmitter works? customer requesting for fail safe mode when the transmitter got any issue or power loss on the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have an application where there is an option to use a PID loop embedded in the Transmitter to directly control (via 4-20mA output from the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom