pulse generator from analog output

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Morning, Customer has given me a PAX2D Red Lion timer to read and display the speed of a motor.

The drive only has analog outputs, but the PAX2D is built for high speed pulses. I am just curious if there is a device out there that you could recommend that would take a 0-10V output and covert it into 0-50khz pulses. For example, at 5 volts it would put out 25khz and at 10 volts it would do 50khz. These numbers are for illustration and I don't those exact specs but that is to prove the concept.

If this is not practical, i do have some other options but this would be my first choice. I can buy a PAX2A, but the customer wants the PAX2D because that is what they use all over the plant.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Lesmar
In the past.. I used their resolver interface
I spoke to my local distributor and gave them the part number
they ordered it for me