Win CC Flex 2008

JCreel

Hello All,
I have a Windows XP machine running win cc flex 2008 for siemens HMIs and when i open an existing program nothing appears in the software. None of the normal interfaces appear to come up to make modifications or just being able to download a pre-existing program into an HMI. When i close the program and restart and try to open the same file it says that that file is already in use somewhere else.

Note: Not all that familiar with this software and very limited on knowledge so any insight would be appreciated.

Thats.... really wierd. I'd recommend calling tech support (if they even still support Flex? I dunno)

Can you create a new project? It might be worth uninstalling/reinstalling Flex, to see if there was some kind of bad install messing things up.

Thats.... really wierd. I'd recommend calling tech support (if they even still support Flex? I dunno)

Can you create a new project? It might be worth uninstalling/reinstalling Flex, to see if there was some kind of bad install messing things up.

No it will not let me create a new project. This didnt start happening until after i removed the HDD from the computer. We were trying to run this on a new machine and when we put the HDD back in, this is the only application that will not run correctly