Hydro Generator for Remote Telemetry

ds7891

Hey guys, I'm scouring the internet trying to find an in-process hydro generator that can help maintain the battery I have in a remote telemetry panel in the woods.

It's a surface water in take structure with a 6" ductile iron pipe heading down hill to the water filter plant.

Roughly two years ago I came across a company who makes such a unit. Had 150lb flanges, and iirc outputted 3-400 watts of power. Can't seem to find the company anymore. Maybe their out of business. And all the other units I am finding are above grade/surface mount units.

Has anyone come across such a thing? It would look very similar to that of a magnetic flow meter.

Similar Topics

It has been a while that I am looking into getting in the buisiness of small hydro plants. I have been asked to work for a 400kVa plant. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am trying to create a SINE Wave generator and i cannot seem to make it smoother. I have done this before but i forgot the exact...
Replies
Views
Hi dear forum, I need to create a test sine wave that so that I could check settling time in bidirectional inverters. Function that needs to run...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom