Panelview Plus 7 to Modicon M580

Naval2069

Hello all,
I have a project where I have a Panelview Plus 7 and a Schneider Modicon M580 PLC. How do I bring my tags/modbus addresses into my HMI? Do I need separate software to do this? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

You will need to use Kepware. It comes "onboard" the PVP7, but you will have to flash the firmware and check the box to select the relevant drivers.

Search this forum for PanelView Plus and Kepware and you'll find plenty of threads on the topic; if you have specific queries post back with some more details!

Similar Topics

Hey guys ! I made an application with factorytalk view , created tag with Kepserver connected to the different automat adress and configured my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone programmed a PV+ to talk to a modicon system? How do i reference the addresses in the controller.i would be using rsview ME
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom