Logix GSV instruction with PF 753 module

Gabe1

Hello all,

Looking for a bit of help with a some programming I'm working on. I'm probably missing something simple. I've got a routine setup for a set of transfer chains that I copied from another transfer. I went through the "new" routine and changed the necessary tags except for two GSV instructions setup as below. In the drop down when selecting the module, I was able to select all other PLC modules (VFD's) setup in the controller other than the one I wanted. I would try to select the new VFD as the module but there would be no change. The module (VFD) in question was just added to the project (the motor was formerly operated from a starter.)

GSV
Class Name: Module
Instance Name: VFD_1 (PLC module visible in the organizer)
Attribute Name: Fault Code
Dest: VFD_2.FltCd ("VFD" user defined data type)

GSV.PNG