Win GP application

Jim G.

I have a WIN GP application currently running on a Windows XP touch panel computer connected to a production line. I have another application developed that I want to install in place of the current running application.

Every time I exit the current application and re-start, the old application runs.

How do I get my new application loaded and running and still keep the old application for back up.

I am using Win GP version 3.1.00

I have reached out to Pro-Face for assistance but thought I would ask the tremendous support group here also.

Thank you

Assuming you are using one of the recent versions of GP-Pro EX to develop your application:

- upload the currently running project from the WinGP and save it
- download your project to WinGP